Angry criticism often repeated on the use of luxury to its Purvachal yatra much New York in accordance with his campaign for the Elimination of the State independent of Eastern Uttar Pradesh [image], ousted Thursday, in a bizarre move, Samajwadi Party leader Amar Singh [image], took off his pants during a press conference of Kanpur.
It was his way of showing that he had developed injuries on his lower limbs for trips that he had begun his yatra walk.
Melodramatic politician, who suffers from kidney disease and suffered a Singapore, kidney transplant is known to have repeatedly reminded all and he fought for the creation of Purvanchal State despite illness, in an apparent bid to elicit sympathy various mass.
"Mulayam Singh Yadav [Images] and his acolytes were accusing me travel by luxury buses." "This is why I need to show you these wounds I developed due to long distances on foot", Singh said pulling down his pants to a crowded press conference.
It is here to visit victims of rape of Kanpur and Unnao.
He continued to add "you can see for yourself that I developed infectious injuries severe on my left leg which was due to the long walks that I am committed to my two phases through the length and width yatra of Eastern UP," he claimed.
He said: "Mulayam had publicly stated that he was opposed to the idea of the Elimination of Purvachal State." But I want to clarify my mission is to fight for the cause of the Purvanchal. »
View the original article here
This post was made using the Auto Blogging Software from WebMagnates.org This line will not appear when posts are made after activating the software to full version.