Wednesday, January 16, 2013

How to Create Content Even When You're Out of Ideas, Time and Life Gets in the Way

It Happens to the Best of Us...

We hit a bump in the road, life gets in the way, or we're just, quite frankly, out of ideas.

But, as bloggers, and content creators we can't let that stop us!

Today I'm sharing a live hangout mastermind session I did with a couple of my favorite successful bloggers. 

We cover our favorite tips and tricks to keep creating content, and how to work smart instead of hard when it comes to content creation.

This was so much fun, and even I learned a couple things I didn't know. :) 


This is a weekly event, however, since two of us will be in Austin at a company event this coming Monday the Monday Morning Mastermind has been rescheduled to Wed at 10a Central time... so mark your calendars. This is a live, interactive event... so come ready to join in!

Have an awesome rest of the week... I'm leaving for my adventure tomorrow evening... I'm sure there will be many Aha moments and stories to share. If you'd like to see them as they happen... connect with me on Facebook. Otherwise, I'll be sharing posts as I create them. :) 

talk soon,

Jackie Lee
www.WhatDoYouWantMost.com


Powered by:GetResponse


648 W 90th St South , Wellington, Kansas 67152, United States

You may unsubscribe or change your contact details at any time.